Here are the profiles M Cole is currently working on. Can you help?
For tips see To-Do Lists. You might want to add a link on your profile like this: M's current to-do list.
- Which Simon is the 1708 estimated birthdate correctly associated with? (I believe its the the direct Simon, rather than a son of Johns. so Simon (Simon (3), Simon (2), Simon (1).
- Which Simon was married to Ann Roberson Bell?
- Is John Miller who married Mical Christopher related to Simon Miller (shipbuilder), or what is the source of his descending from Patrick Miller?
- Is Mical's last name really Christopher or is it Sutton?
- Is their any proof the Symon Miller in England is the father of Shipbuilder Simon, and if so what is the correct birthdate?
- What is the relation ship between Sarah Miller Parkes? (Shipbuilder's son Simon gave her husband a gift of land).
- Is Sarah Miller Holman actually the duaghter of Simon Miller & Mary Heath that mary's much later? In which case the wife of James Holman would be unknown?
- Can we sort out the wife of Simon Shipbuilder according to the Amudsen article.
- Father??: Simon Miller 1634 - 1685 England. Husband of Unknown Miller. Father of Sarah Parks & Simon Miller
Generation 2: Immigrant
- Simon Miller, 1642 in Bristol,Avon,Essex, England d. 1684 in Rappahannock, Virginia, USA. Husband of Margaret, Unknown. Father of: Simon Miller, Isabella Miller and John Miller.
- Simon Miller, Son of Miller-432 & Margaret Unknown. b 1670, Rappahanock, Essex, VA D. 4 May 1720, Richmond . VA. Father of Jane Miller Hord.
Generation 4: Sons of John Miller Duplicates - attached to wrong John Miller. [Resolve the death date. Son of John/Mical or son of John & Margaret
- Simon Miller, 1708 Essex VA - 2 Jun 1784, Russel, Bedford, VA. Son of John Miller Sr Michal Christopher. John Miller Sr, born in Bristol, d misslesex County, son of Patrick and Elizabeth Hill. >>Date of death is date will was written.
- Simon Miller, 1722 Essex, VA - 28 Feb 1785 Russell, Bedford, VA. Husband of Ann Roberson Bell. Father of Simon Miller and Nancy Ann Miller Dishman, Sara Miller Noel
Simon Miller, 1708, Richmond, Henrico VA - Nov 1799 in Culpeper, Culpeper, Virginia, USA. husband of Ann Roberson Bell. m 1748 Essex, VA. ((Note Richmond wasn't founded until 1737). -Disconnected wife Ann Roberson Bell and set merge with other ARB. Key fact for this profile will be the Nov 1799 will. Unmerged match set with son of Simon Miller III who married Isabella (possibly is cousin) Try to find copy of will.
Simon Miller. about 1736 in Ephrata, Lancaster Co., Pa. Died about 1800 in Rappahannock, Virginia. Son of Michael Miller and Barbara Kneisley. Father of Agnes Mller Settle
- Simon Miller m Mary O'Bannon 1710-1769/70, father of Elizabeth Miller. Of King George & Fauquier Counties. (Proposed several Millers. Source also lists a father William Miller of PG county died 1726.
- Died 1770, Burial 24 Mar, Port Royal, Caroline Co, VA. See A history of Caroline County. Also, google search in another book reports the same event referencing that John had a brother James.
- http://www.genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/miller/28457/ Discusses Simon Miller of St. Ann’s Parish, Essex County, Va. will proved October 25, 1792 v. Simon Miller of Bedford will proved 28 Feb 1785.
1812 Service Records in VA
- Simon Miller Private - VA 111th Regiment Lt Col Thomas E Parker (Westmoreland Regiment, Northern VA, bordering on Richmond, Essex and Northumberland.
- Simon Miller Private 30 Reg't (Tankersley's), Virginia Milita - Caroline County, VA.
- 1810 - Simon Meller Essex Co, VA. (1--1-2-1 (Total 5)
Overwharton Parish register. Oct 2 1740, Simon Miller m Isabella Miller
- (From Library of VA)
- Simon Miller Fredericksburg Wills and Administrations (1789 - 1800) p. 146. Exors bond rec. 12. May 1800.,, p. 148. Inv. & Appr. rec. 15 Oct. 1800., p. 142-143. Will pro. 12. May 1800. District (and Superior) Court Will Book A (A-3) 1789-1831 (Reel 19)
- Simon Miller - Essex 1792 p. 165-166. Inv. & appr. rec. 22 Sept. 1795. p. 230-232. Accounts rec. 18 Apr. 1796., p. 402-403. Accounts rec. 18 June 1798. Will Book No. 15, 1792-1800 (Reel 49)
- Simon Miller Essex Co p. 337-339. Will pro. 15 Oct. 1792., p. 339-340. Exors. bond 15 Oct. 1792., Note Will Book No. 14, 1786-1792 (Reel 48)
- Simon Miller Bedford Co. Publication 1785. p. 144-146. Accounts rec. 27 Oct. 1794. Will Book No. 2, 1788-1803 (Reel 25)
- Simon Miller, Junior. Essex Co 1765. p. 209-210. Inv. & appr. rec. 16 Sept. 1765. Wills No. 12, 1762-1775 (Reel 47)
- Miller, Simon. Richmond Co 1720. p. 151-152. Will pro. 4 May 1720. p. 154-155. Inv. & appr. rec. 1 June 1720.p. 175. Inv. & appr. rec. 5 Apr. 1721.Will Book No. 4, 1717-1725 (Reel 23)
- Miller, Simon. Accomack 1664. p. 7a. Coroner’s inquest rec. 16 Mar. 1664. Deeds & Wills, 1664-1671 (Reel 1)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)