no image

Maberly United Church Cemetery, Maberly, Ontario

Privacy Level: Public (Green)
Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Location: [unknown]
Profile manager: Amy Gilpin private message [send private message]
This page has been accessed 138 times.


This cemetery is also known as Laidley's United Cemetery.

The cemetery property originally belonged to Charles and Anna Judge. They sold the west half of Lot 13, Concession 10 in South Sherbrooke, Lanark County to the Trustees of the Buchanan congregation of Wesleyan Methodists, on May 19, 1861.

The cemetery is maintained by the United Church and the community. The earliest known burial dates to 1855.

Sources





Collaboration


Comments

Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.