Location: Gairloch Old Burial Ground, Ross-shire, Scotland, United Kingdom
Surnames/tags: MacKintosh Macintyre MacIntosh
Profile manager: David Dobie [send private message]
This page has been accessed 50 times.
|Gravestone of Thomas "Tom" MacKintosh (1833–1924) and his wife, Janet "Jessie" Macintyre (c.1836–1905) and three of their children: Mary MacKintosh (1870–1925), Jessie Fraser Campbell née MacKintosh (1874–1960), Jemima MacKintosh (1877–1900). Gairloch Old Burial Ground, Ross-shire, Scotland, United Kingdom. Photographed 2 October 2019 by David Dobie.|
The gravestone in Gairloch's Old Burial Ground of:
- Thomas "Tom" MacKintosh (1833–1924).
- Janet "Jessie" Macintyre (c.1836–1905).
- Mary MacKintosh (1870–1925).
- Jessie Fraser Campbell née MacKintosh (1874–1960).
- Jemima MacKintosh (1877–1900).
The inscription reads:
"Erected by the family / in memory of / Jessie MacIntyre / our beloved mother / who died 26th April 1905 / at Mihol Strath Gairloch / and our beloved sisters / Jemima MacKintosh / who died 26th March 1900 / at Mihol, Strath, Gairloch / Aged 23 years / Mary MacKintosh / Who died 11th Feb 1925 / aged 53 years / Also our father / Thomas MacKintosh / who died 6th June 1924 / aged 82 years / also Jessie (Mackintosh) Campbell / who died 25th Feb 1960, aged 85 years."
Photographed and transcribed by Thomas and Janet's third great grandson, David Dobie on 2 October 2019.
Additonal photographs at https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/93433263/.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.