Surnames/tags: Macquiné Maquinet Macquinay
How to Join
Please contact the project leader Paul Hendriks Macquine or leave a comment at the foot of the page. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about one surname and the variants of that name. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
This is a family with Huguenot origins that spread in the Pallatine, Alsace-Lorraine, Wallonian, German ( Hanau i.e. ) regions and had offspring in the USA starting with Daniel Macquinet McKennet
The goal of this project is to find out more on the origins and the descendents of this family.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Paul Hendriks Macquine.
My gedmatch account is T134901
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done.
*Collecting families that relate to the Macquiné family through a DNA match
* Connecting these families that relate to the Macquiné family through a DNA match either by finding a common ancestor or by finding similarities in combinations of partner surnames regions of origin etc.
- Encourage others relating to this family to have a DNA test and share the results on i.e. gedmatch.com Will you join me? Please post a comment here on this page.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: One Name Studies WikiTree and Paul Hendriks Macquine. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)