Location: Mansfield, De Soto Parish, Louisiana, United States of America
This free space page for Mansfield Cemetery is part of WikiTree's Alabama Cemeteries Project, and was created to document the life and times of our ancestors that are interred there. The Louisiana Cemeteries Project is a subproject of the larger U.S. Cemeteries Project.
Location and Map
Located in downtown Mansfield in De Soto Parish, Louisiana at the end of Van Buren Street.
GPS Coordinates (WGS84)
N 32 02.511 W 93 42.360
Mansfield Cemetery on Google Maps
- Photograph all tombstones in cemetery
- Add all interments from tombstone photographs to the Table of Interments Below, creating profile pages for those persons buried here who are not already on Wikitree, and adding tombstone photos to them and to those who are already on Wikitree.
- Create an audio/video tour of the cemetery
- Record a virtual tour of the cemetery that can be viewed as downloadable media on computers, tablets or other device. Such a tour would take the viewer around the cemetery to explore the history of the people buried here. Background information can be supplied. Those with mobile internet access can access online links to more information.
Table of Interments
|Last Name||First/Middle Names/Initials||Born||Died||Notes||Photo (click for larger)|
|Powell||Elizabeth Ann||18 Nov 1814||22 Apr 1882||born Oglethorpe Co., GA died De Soto Parish, LA|
|Brown||Robert P.||27 Jun 1829||06 Jan 1879|
|Bishop||Mary||02 Mar 1829||04 Apr 1884||married Elbert Bishop on 11 Oct 1844|
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)