Location: Peremyliv, Ukraine [uncertain]
Surname/tag: Syrnyk, Syrniclk, Petrowich, Senchyshyn, Dzaman, Korman, etc.
- Note: The name of the place this family came from is shown as it was on the birth certificate or baptismal certificates. With the place changing the head of state for years am now not sure how to spell it?? This may be how it is spelled there today/
\ \These are photos that Marlene (Petrowich) Senchyshyn sent to me. It sounds like a very exciting trip.
Luke Shwart looked at the gravestones and since he can read Ukraiinian script came up with the names on it.
For further information on the Ukrainians coming to Canada, please see the following which gives more information:
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)