Location: Tumwater, Thurston, Washington, United States
Surnames/tags: Cemeteries Washington
Masonic Memorial Park
- Cemetery name: Masonic Memorial Park aka Masonic Cemetery
- Address: 455 North Street Tumwater, Thurston County, Washington, 98501 USA
- Elevation: 54.0 m or 177.2 feet
- GPS Coordinates: 47.0160141, -122.8963242
- Information: Official Website | Park Layout | Gravesite Lookup
- Wikidata: Item Q64524383
- Masonic Memorial Park Category for profiles of those buried there
- WikiTree Profiles that link to this page.
Olympia Masonic Lodge #1 appointed a committee in July of 1857 to "ascertain upon what terms land can be had in this vicinity for burial purposes." Bro Smith Hays, a charter member, donated acreage for this purpose.
- First internment: James H. Yantis
Additional acreage donated by: Clanrick Crosby, Nelson & Anna Barnes, and Ira Ward
- Samuel Goodlove Cosgrove (1847-1909) Governor of Washington
- Ira James “Pete” Flagstead 1893–1940 Major League Baseball Player
- Louis Folwell Hart (1862-1929) Governor of Washington
- Donald G. Ingalls 29 Jul 1918 – 10 Mar 2014 Television and Motion Picture Director, Producer
- Obadiah Benton McFadden 1814–1875 US Congressman
- Thomas Irving McKenny 1829–1899 Civil War Union Brevet Brigadier General
- Robert Huston Milroy 1816–1890 Civil War Union Major General
- Marshall Frank Moore (1829-1870) Civil War Union Brevet Major General
- Dave Shriver 1935–2012 Musician.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Squire, Jim. “Park History” Masonic Memorial Park (https://www.masonicmemorialpark.com/ : accessed 17 Feb 2022)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)