The goal of this project is to find the parents and relatives of Archibald McCleary in County Antrim, Ireland.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Kelly Fullmer.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- I've found him with his wife and family on the 1851 Census of Ireland in Carn-beg Townland, County Antrim, Ireland. I have found his father Archibald in nearby Cloughgaldanagh on the same census.
- Look for any records that there might be regarding farmers/linen weavers in County Antrim in 1800 to 1851.
- They were members of the Clogh Presbyterian Church. I have a booklet that was written in 1947 that lists John McCleary as sitting in the first pew.
- Try to find the church records for the time period 1800-1853.
Will you join me? Please post a comment here on this page, in G2G using the project tag, or send me a private message. Thanks!
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)