McGannon Name Study
How to Join
Please contact the project leader Sarah Mason or leave a comment at the foot of the page. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
- This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about the surname McGannon and the variants of that name. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
- Currently, this One Name Study is concerned primarily with the McGannon spelling variant. However, this study is open to including variants and/or connecting to the studies of variants.
- follow the tag McGannon
- Please add [[Category:McGannon Name Study]] to all your McGannon profiles
- Location based categories within the study will be created as needed and based on birthplace at the county level when possible to help trace migrations of family groups.
- Feel free to post information or ask questions about your McGannon research either here or on G2G with the tag McGannon
- Help improve McGannon profiles, check these out for the surname McGannon:
- External Links:
- McGannon in online family trees (may or may not be sourced, use discretion):