Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Amy Gilpin [send private message]
This page has been accessed 82 times.
Transcription and Photos
Photos of grave markers have been taken by Jan Briggs-McGowan. Transcription of photos completed by Amy Gilpin. Photos of headstones attached to this page do not yet have profiles. They will be transferred and linked to this page as profiles are created.
- Mary Campbell, Wife of John Thornton, Died May 8, 1898, aged 92 years
- In Memory of John Thornton, Died Feb 6, 1816, aged 65 years. His Wife, Alice Butler, died Jan 1, 1840, aged 78 years.
- In Memory of George Thornton, died September 8, 1803, aged 54 yrs. - A Native of Westmeath, Ireland
- In Memory of Sarah Ann Bygrove, Wife of Richard Darou, died Jan 14, 1867, aged 34 yrs.
- In Memory of Charles Padget Born April 15, 1842; Died Jan 3, 1925
- In Memory of Mrs Alexander Paget, died June 30, 1906, aged 89 yrs.
- Samuel Thornton, died Nov 23, 1854?, aged 81 yrs
- McVeigh, In Memory of Joseph McVeigh, died Oct 15, 1907, aged 85 yrs. His Wife, Jane Paul, died June 5, 1928, aged 85 yrs. Son, Elwin] died Jan 8, 1923, aged 23 yrs (Profile to be attached)
- In Memory Of JOHN ILAN, died Dec 19, 1900, aged 82 years; His Wife Eliza Armstrong, died Sep 5, 1914 aged 92 years (cut off-unclear)
- In Memory of George ILAN, died March 11, 1885, aged 28 years. Also, Thomas ILAN, died June 24, 1884, aged 26 years.
- In Memory of William McVeigh, died May 9, 1874 (remainder unclear)
- John Paget, died June 3, 1882, aged 42 yrs & 4 mos
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.