Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Chip White [send private message]
This page has been accessed 84 times.
Other: Family Genealogy Sources
Memorial of Mr. David L. Dodge
Consisting of an autobiography, prepared at the request and for the use of his children; with a few selections from his writings.
- by David Low Dodge
- Published by S. K. Whipple & Co., Boston, 1854.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Dodge'></span>Dodge, David Low. ''[[Space: Memorial of Mr. David L. Dodge|Memorial of Mr. David L. Dodge]]''. (S. K. Whipple & Co., Boston, 1854).
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Dodge|Dodge]]: Page 71.</ref>
- Inline-Text Example:
- ([[#Dodge|Dodge]]: Page 71)
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Prefatory Note, p v.
- Autobiography, p 1.
- Supplementary Sketch, by Dr. A. D. Smith, p 119.
- Essay Upon The Mediator's Kingdom, p 133.
- War Inconsistent with the Religion of Jesus Christ, p 175.
- To Rev. D. Huntington, p 289.
- To A Skeptical Relative, p 292.
- To A Young Lady, p 295.
- To A Grandson, p 296.
- To Another Grandson, p 301.
- To A Son, on Qualifications for the Ministry, p 304.
- Three Letters from a Series Upon Doctrinal Subjects, Addressed to His Children:
- I., p 308.
- II., p 313.
- III., p 319.
- Verses From Mr. Dodge's Portfolio, p 328.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.