Location: England, United Kingdom
Other: England Sources
Memorials and Characters, Together With The Lives of Divers Eminent and Worthy Persons
Consisting chiefly of a great variety of the most Celebrated examples of piety and virtue, amoung the Nobility, Gentry, and Clergy, from the year 1600 to the present time.
- by John Wilford, active 1723-1742
- published London, 1741
- Source Example:
- <span id='Wilford'></span>Wilford, John. ''[[Space:Memorials and Characters, Together With The Lives of Divers Eminent and Worthy Persons|Memorials and Characters, Together With The Lives of Divers Eminent and Worthy Persons]]'' (London, 1741)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Wilford|Wilford]]: Page 134</ref>
- Inline-Text Example:
- ([[#Wilford|Wilford]]: Page 134)
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- To the Compiler of this Work, Page ?
- Preface, Page i
- Subscribers, Page iii
- Chronological Tables, Page ix
- Exemplary Memorials, Page 1
- Adenda, Page 781
- Appendix, Page 789
- General Index, Page 830?