Surnames/tags: New_Zealand Maori
In 1906/07 the newspaper, NZ Truth, published a series of articles entitled 'Men of Mark Among the Maoris' by 'Old Chum'.
- No. I - Duaterra.
- No. II - Tamati Waka Nene.
- No. III - Tipahee.
- No. IV - Te Waharoa.
- No. V - Wiremu Tamihana Te Waharoa, 3 Nov 1906.
- No. VI - Wiremu Tamihana Te Waharoa, 10 Nov 1906.
- No. VII - Wiremu Tamihana Te Waharoa, 17 Nov 1906.
- No. VIII - Wiremu Tamihana Te Waharoa, 1 Dec 1906.
- Te Rauparaha.
- No. X - Te Rauparaha.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)