Surnames/tags: clean-a-thon data_doctors source-a-thon
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: November 20th 2022.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XXXV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
This is a general team for the 2018 Spring Clean-A-Thon. The Clean-A-Thon will be held the weekend of April 21-23, for 72 hours straight! Monday is included for those who cannot participate during the weekend. We are working on anything and everything, we just want to mop up those profiles needing cleaning.
The organizers will be posting suggested categories for us to work on before the event on this page.
How to Participate
- Just add your WikiTree ID to this page.
- Register here in this Spring Clean-a-thon 2018 G2G Simply post an answer saying "Yes, I'd like to participate" along with what team you'd prefer ! (Merry Moppers) (Registration is now closed.)
- Team Chat
- G2G Prize post - NEW
- Spring Clean-a-Thon G2G Questions post - NEW
- Hangouts schedule
- Tracking your progress
- Team Leader: Lucy Selvaggio-Diaz
- Beulah Cramer will work in New York profiles
- Ron Floyd
- Arora G.
- Erin Quinn Valcho
- Bobbie Bonner
- Sarah Saenz
- Catherine Mendenhall
- Jay Benefiel
- Mary Jenkins
- Beverly Benfer
- Gus Gassmann
- Clare Kovacevich
- Lee-Ann Connelly
Can't wait? You can do what I am doing. I'm currently cleaning up my watchlist, just for practice, you know...