The Family Pets of Michael. All Dogs.
|Rex||Male||German Shepherd||abt 1960||?||?? Ran Away|
|Dee Dee||Female||Yellow Lab??||'1-3 months?||Aug 1968|
|Mixie||Female||Black Labrador Mix?||16|
|Pepper||Male||Shepherd / Collie Mix||16|
|Molly||Female||Black Labrador Mix||14 Jan 2000||13||Jun 2013|
|Indiana "Indy" Jones||Male||Black Labrador/Chesapeake Mix||19 Sep 2000||13||Aug 2014|
|Max||Male||Black Labrador/Great Dane? Mix||20 Oct 2010||Living|
How they got their Names
- Max named Whistler at Adoption from Safe Harbor Lab Rescue. Renamed by Megan
- Indy adopted from Litter. Indiana Jones (Indy Jones named after the Dog)
- Molly adopted from Evergreen Animal Shelter, was already named Molly.
- Tundra from litter of my brother's Wolf and Malamute. Arctic reference.
- Trapper found in Coyote Trap by Brother, named Trapper
- Pepper adopted from Litter, Named Pepper for coloration of coat.
- Mixie named Mixie because her brother was named Bullet and she could "mix" his bullets (Oh how I hate admitting that).
- Dee Dee named because my cousin Yvonne was nicknamed Dee Dee and was being born at the same time.
- I have no idea how Rex got his name.
How they Died
- Rex - Ran Away
- Dee Dee - "Distemper?" Was told she got sick from being left wet in cold room.
- Mixie - Stomach Cancer
- Trapper - Siezures
- Pepper, Blind, Kidney failure, Hip failure, Deaf
- Tundra - Hips
- Molly - Bone Cancer
- Indy - Metal Knee Brace, Cancerous Spleen (Given 3 months to live, lived three more years!), Hips
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)