- Benjamin Wilmot
- Ann (Ladd?)
- Ann Wilmot
- William Bunnell On the Lyon? 1630?
- Thomas Armitage On the James, August 1635
- Susan Mitchell
- Anthony Morse On the James, April 1635
- John Johnson - worked for John Winthrop FOUNDER
- George Alcock Uncle FOUNDER
Roxbury Between 1631 - 1650
- Thomas Woodford early inhabitant, moves to Hartford, CT, then Northampton, MA.
- Mary Blott wife of Thomas Woodford, m. between 1634-39 in Roxbury.
- William Cheney
- John Stebbins - Needs further verification
- John Coggeshall - Anne Hutchinson and Newport, RI
- John Porter- Anne Hutchinson and Portsmouth, RI
- John Eliot Indian Apostle
Southfield (Suffield, CT), 1670
John Pychon, Stonybrook Settlement
- Esther Huggins, Brother John, Proprietor, wife of Anthony Austin
- Langton, Deliverance wife of Thomas Hanchett
- Hayward, Lydia wife of John Hanchett, Sr.
- Skinner, Mary wife of Nathaniel Harmon and John Hanchett, Sr. (Harmon Descendants)
- Sheldon, Jonathan
- Daniel, Joel, Mary, Thomas Jr.
- Southwell, Mary wife of Jonathan Sheldon, Sr.
- Smith, Mary wife of Thomas Sheldon, Jr.
- Stebbins, Sarah wife of John Hanchett, Sr. (Southwell Descendants)
- 1701 Death: Henry Brown
- Robert Blott Arrival 1634
- Robert Bartlett Arrival On the Lyon, June 1632
- Thomas Ford Arrival On the Mary and John, March 1630
- Isaac Sheldon Death 1708
- Thomas Woodford Death 1666
- Roger Clapp On the Mary and John, March 1630
- Comfort Starr On the Hercules of Sandwich 1635
- Rowland Stebbins On the Francis, April 1634
- Thomas Gunn
- Alice (Unknown) Marvin
- John Taylor
- Elizabeth Charde
- Margaret Wyatt died 1675. Gateway Ancestor to Magna Carta Project and Charlemagne
- Matthew Allyn
- Isaac Sheldon Arrival before 13 Sep 1652.
- John Root, Jr. died 1684
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)