Wales Project | County Teams | Monmouthshire Team
Welcome to the Monmouthshire Team
Team Leader: Amelia Utting
Team Members: Cherryl Schmidt | K (Heenan) Heenan-Davies | John Tyner|Sylvia Harper
The goal of this Team is to make all County profiles the best that they can be. It is our desire to leave a lasting legacy of work for future generations by sourcing, connecting and growing our County branches of the tree.
The following links are to profiles which need attention and have a connection to Monmouthshire. Connections typically can be Birth Place, Death Place or Marriage Location.
- Orphans - do not have a Profile Manager
- Unconnected - need connecting to a family tree
- Unsourced - no source is provided
- Unknown - an entry is marked "unknown"
- Suggestions - includes a variety of issues which need attention
- Wales & County Statistics - This page includes statistics for all of Wales. It is updated weekly. Click on Monmouthshire under “Figures by County.”
- Orphan Profiles with Missing country for birth
- location check Monmouthshire
- location check Monmouth Wales
see Commemorative Plaques in Wales for those who have been recognised for their achievements
This is a link to the Wales Maintenance Categories which can be used to help find profiles that need some work.
Please add these to profiles if required so we can work on improving them.
If it was likely that the person was in Monmouthshire at some point in their life use that category rather than just Wales.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Hilary Gadsby, Amelia Utting, and Wales Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)