Location: Washington Township, Montgomery County, Ohio, United States
1820 US Census Woodburn Records
table goes here
1. Refer to 1820 US Census record layout Notes for explanation of the column data.
Montgomery County Original 1820 Census Schedules
1820 US Census Schedule for Montgomery County, Ohio is captured on Roll 94, which is the ninth Ohio volume. 
Montgomery County starts on page 100
- Woodburn starts on page 142A
- Population Schedules of the Fourth Census of the United States, 1820, Roll 94, Ohio, Volume 9; The National Archives, National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration. Washington: 1958.
Profiles Using this source
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)