Other: England Sources
Being inscriptions on the monuments of several eminent persons deceased in or since the year 1680, to the end of the year 1699. Deduced into a Series of Time by way of Annals.
- by John Le Neve (1679-1741)
- published by W. Bowyer, for the editor; at the Crown and Fan in the Old Bailey, London, 1717-
- 5 volumes. The final volume is intended as a Supplement to the other 4 volumes. Vol. 2 and 3 bound together; paged separately.
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- Vol. 1. (1717) 1600 to 1649.
- Vol. 2. (1718) 1650 to 1679.
- Vol. 3. (1718) 1680-1699.
- Vol. 4. (1719) 1700 to 1715.
- Vol. 5. (1719) 1650 to 1718.
- Vol. 1 Errata: Page iv.
- When errors in this publication are found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='LeNeve'></span>Le Neve, John. ''[[Space:Monumenta Anglicana|Monumenta Anglicana]]'' (W. Bowyer, London, 1717-1719) Vol. , [ Page ].
- ([[#LeNeve|Le Neve]])