Location: Livingston, Texas
This free space page for Rice Cemetery is part of WikiTree's Alabama Cemeteries Project, and was created to document the life and times of our ancestors that are interred there. The Texas Cemeteries Project is a subproject of the larger U.S. Cemeteries Project.
Location and Map
Northwest of Livingston Texas. Take Hwy 190 West out of Livingston and turn North on Darden Road. Turn right (West) on FM 942 and take the first left onto Rice Cemetery Road. The cemetery is at the end of the road.
GPS Coordinates (WGS84)
Latitude: 30.7814 Longitude: -94.7917
- Completely survey cemetery.
- Complete table of interments below.
- Verity transcription is complete
- Add photos for all tombstones.
- Create an audio/video tour of the cemetery
- Record a virtual tour of the cemetery that can be viewed as downloadable media on computers, tablets or other device. Such a tour would take the viewer around the cemetery to explore the history of the people buried here. Background information can be supplied. Those with mobile internet access can access online links to more information.
Table of Interments
|Last Name||First/Middle Names/Initials||Born||Died||Notes||Photo (click for larger)|