Location: Shasta, California, United States
Surnames/tags: Campbell central_valley_cemetery
The New Campbell Cemetery was one of many flooded when Shasta Dam was completed and Shasta Lake filled. The graves there were reinterred at Central Valley Cemetery, now in Shasta Lake, California.
The following is a list of known reinterred graves from the New Campbell site, likely near the now-underwater community of Antler ("Name stemmed from the deer and antelope antlers decorating the walls of the hotel,") originally located near today's Lakehead, California. For other Antlers adjacent cemeteries, see also Space:New_Antler_Cemetery_(historical), Space:Old_Antler_Cemetery_(historical), and Space:Campbell_Cemetery_(Historical)
- Brock, Amanda
- Campbell, Horace. Note: "bro of Joseph"
- Campbell, Jim, d. 16 Dec 1913
- Campbell, Libby
- Campbell, Mary
- Curl, Stella, b. 11 Jun 1910 d. 17 Jul 1925
- Firlotte, Frances d. aged 22 yrs. Note: "son of E. D. C. Thomas"
- Firlotte, Samuel B. G., b. 22 Feb 1897 d. 7 May 1900
- Foriss, Eliza
- Miles, John E.
- Miles, Leo
- 3 unmarked graves