Location: New York, United States
Other: New York Sources
New York Marriages Previous to 1784
- published by Weed, Parsons and Co., Albany, New York, 1860
- several addition reprints
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- https://books.google.com/books?id=bxaFZzGqEmAC purchase only
- Originally published as:
- Names of Persons for Whom Marriage Licenses Were Issued by the Secretary of the Province of New York, Previous to 1784 (Albany, 1860) with addition of Supplementary list of marriage licenses, University of the State of New York, State Library bulletin, History, no. 1. April 1898
- New York marriage licenses, The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, volumes XLVI, numbers 3-4, and XLVII, numbers 1-3, July 1915 through July 1916 (NOTE: these are additions & corrections to the original published index by the Secretary of State office in Albany - it is not a re-publication of the full index)
- New York marriage licenses, 1639-1706, by Kenneth Scott. The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, volume XCVIII, numbers 1 and 2, January and April 1967; with the hitherto unpublished, Index to New York marriage licenses, 1639-1706, by Kenneth Scott."
- <span id='NYMP1784'></span>''[[Space:New York Marriages Previous to 1784|New York Marriages Previous to 1784]]'' (Weed, Parsons and Co., Albany, New York, 1860) [ Page ].
- ([[#NYMP1784|NY Marriages]])