Location: North Yorkshire, England
Other: England Sources
Nidderdale, from Nun Monkton to Whernside
Being a record of the history, antiquities, scenery, old homes, families, &c., of the beautiful valley of the Nidd. A revised and condensed version of the author's earlier work "Nidderdale".
- by Harry Speight (b.1855)
- published by E. Stock, 62, Paternoster Row, E.C., London, 1906
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- "Upper Nidderdale, With The Forest of Knaresborough"
- Atkinson, of Clint, Page 364
- Bane, King of Scotland, Page 557
- Barlow, of Middlethorpe Sigsworth, &c., Page 503
- Benson, of Pateley Bridge, &c., Page 464-65
- Cantilupe, Page 169
- De Ros, of Helmsley Ribston, &c., Page 102-3
- Dougill and Swire, Page 417
- Goldesburgh, of Goldesburgh, Page 154-55
- Goodricke, of Ribston, Page 118-19
- Ingilby and Saville, Page 346
- Inman, of Nidderdale, Ap. ii.
- Knaresburgh, of Knaresburgh Killinghall, &c., Page 338
- Le Page, Bavles Inman (folding) Ap. op. lxxii.
- Roundell, of Scriven, Page 308-9
- Skaife, of Braisty Woods, &c., Page 438-39
- Slingsby, of Scriven and Carleton in Craven, Page 306
- Spofforth, of Spofforth Howden, &c., co York and Massachusetts, &c., USA. Page 207-212
- Stubbs, of Nidderdale, Page 240-41
- Todeni, Mowbray, &c., Page 514
- Yorke, of Gowthwaite and Bewerley, Page 494-95
- Appendix: I. A short account of the family of Inman of Nidderdale
- Appendix: II. Royal descents of Le Page, Bayles
- <span id='Speight'></span>Speight, Harry. ''[[Space:Nidderdale, from Nun Monkton to Whernside|Nidderdale, from Nun Monkton to Whernside]]'' (E. Stock, London, 1906) [ Page ].