Surnames/tags: Quakers New York
See: the category for profiles.
The Nine Partners Monthly Meeting was set off fromthe Oblong Monthly Meeting by the Purchase Quarterly Meeting in 1769. It then became part of the Nine Partners Quarterly Meeting upon its establishment in 1783. The meeting separated in 1828 into Orthodox and Hicksite branches. The Hicksite branch became an Executive Meeting in about 1928 under the Nine Partners Half Yearly Meeting; in 1951, membership had dwindled and it merged with the Oswego Monthly Meeting. The Orthodox branch moved to a new meeting house in 1882; in 1926 Friends in Millbrook joined with two other denominations to build a new church building in a union known as Lyall Memorial Federated Church.
The Nine Partners Meeting House was built in the 1780s
- Nine Partners Meeting House and Cemetery on Wikipedia - wikipedia
- Quaker marriages, births, deaths, slaves, Nine Partners M. M., Dutchess Co., N. Y - archive.org
- Quaker records: Nine Partners Monthly Meeting - archive.org
- Quaker Birth Records, Dutchess, New York - usgennet.org
- Quaker Marriage Records, Oblong Monthly Meetings - usgennet.org
- Quaker Death Records, Oblong Monthly Meetings - usgennet.org
- Nine Partners Monthly Meeting Records (Orthodox and pre-Separation) - Swarthmore College
- Nine Partners Monthly Meeting Records (Hicksite and pre-Separation) - Swarthmore College
- Nine Partners Preparative Meeting (Orthodox) Records - Swarthmore College
- Nine Partners Preparative Meeting Records (Hicksite and pre-Separation) - Swarthmore College
- Nine Partners Quarterly Meeting Records - Swarthmore College
- Cornwall Local Meeting Records - Swarthmore College
Part of the Quakers Project
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)