Navigation: Nordic Project > Nordic Project - Teams
The purpose of this page is to present all the current teams operating under the Nordic Project.
This page contains a list of all the sub-projects and teams that are part of the Nordic Project. New Project members will need to select one of the Geographical Teams, i.e. a Country Project to join, and we would be happy to have you join some other team as well.
These are the geographical sub-projects for the countries within Nordic Project.
- Denmark Project - Danish profiles post-1200 to present day
- Finland Project - Finnish profiles post-1200 to present day
- Iceland Project - Icelandic profiles post-1200 to present day
- Norway Project - Norwegian profiles post-1200 to present day
- Sweden Project - Swedish profiles post-1200 to present day
- Membership Teams
- Profile Improvement Teams - teams that help us improve Nordic Profiles, working on a specific task
- Project Management Teams - For profiles managed by any of the Nordic sub-projects.
- PMP - Project Managed Profiles Team An advisory board, Project Leaders and Project Coordinators of Nordic Project, deciding which profiles should be project managed.
- VIP - Very Important Profiles Team - Project managed profiles that are of special importance to look their very best.
- Early Scandinavia Project - For profiles pre-1200 in Scandinavian ruled countries
- Possible teams for the future (now included in VIP); Royals and Nobility Team, Five-Star Profiles Team
- Topic Teams
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Missy Berryann, Nordic Project WikiTree, and Maggie Andersson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)