This page contains a list of the Nordic Project's Leadership Team and their responsibilities. Please note: All members of this team participate in Project Managed Profile discussions.
Nordic Project Leadership Team
- Project Leader: Missy Berryann
- Core responsibilities: To ensure the Project functions as smoothly as possible; to ensure administrative tasks are kept up to date; to encourage collaboration and communication among Project members; and to assist the Project Leadership Team in developing new teams, goals and objectives.
- Project Coordinators:
- Vacant, Sweden Project Coordinator and Early Scandinavia Project Co-Coordinator
- Leif Biberg Kristensen, Norway Project
- Missy Berryann, Membership Team Project Coordinator
- TBD, Denmark Project
- Rakelle (Østenstad) Teschner, Early Scandinavia Project Co-Coordinator
- Sigurður Eysteinsson and Dagmar Thorisdottir, Iceland Project
- Vacant, Finland Project
- Team Leaders:
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Missy Berryann and Nordic Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)