Terms of Reference
The Nordic Project oversees the individual countries Managed Profiles teams and Early Scandinavia team. This team consists of the Project Leaders , the PCs for each of the country teams, and the PCs for Early Scandinavia team.
This team discusses and helps make decisions for:
- Living Notables under Team management
- Controversial profiles that may need Project Protection
- Adopting profiles, when necessary
- Helps to improve Project Managed profiles, where necessary, with a well written biography including sources, inline references and relevant images.
- Liaise with the existing Profile Managers
- Maintains a PPP and PMP table or spreadsheet, for members to work from.
- Works on the Project data errors for the PPP and PMP profiles
One team member may choose to do the whole task for a managed profile. More complicated and contentious profiles, or profiles involving a very tangled family may involve a group working together.
Tools and Documentation
- Nordic Project - Project Managed Profiles Guideline
- Denmark Project Box
- Finland Project Box
- Norway Project Box
- Sweden Project Box
- User Stickers are being developed
Leader Contact: Missy Berryann
To join the team you must be a member of the Nordic Project who:
- is a Project Coordinator or Team Leader within the Nordic Project.
- is in good standing with the Nordic Project and WikiTree.
- is pre-1700 certified or preferably pre-1500 certified.
Nordic Project PPP and PMP profile list
A list of all PPP and PMP profiles managed by each of the Nordic Project teams:
- WikiTree+ link to be added here for each team (To be Added)
Suggestions Report for the Nordic Project PPP and PMP profiles
- Automated DBE List for each Team (To be Added)
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Missy Berryann, Maggie Andersson, and Nordic Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)