Location: Speke, Lancashire, England
- "Norris of Speke," in Vis. of Lancs., 1567 by William Flower. Archive.org. eBook. Pedigree.
- "Norreis of Speke," in Vis. of Lancs., 1664/5 by William Dugdale. Google Books. Pedigree.
- Lumby, J.H. (1939). Calendar of the Norris Deeds (Lancs), 12th to 15th Century. Record Society. rslc.org.uk. PDF.
- Norris Family Deeds. Archives Hub. Web.
- "Norres of Speke," in Transactions of Lancs. & Chesh, 2, p. 160. Google Books. Pedigree.
- Omerod, G. (1851). "IV. Norres of Speke," in Parentalia, p. 181. Google Books.
|Norris of Speake, (Vis. of Lancs., 1567)|
|Norres of Speke, (Transactions Lancs & Chesh, 1850)|
|Norris, (Vis. of Berks, 1532-1665)|
"The family of Lord Norris of Rycote must be carefully distinguished from that of the contemporary John Norris of Fyfield, Berkshire, as well as from that of the contemporary Sir William Norris of Speke, Lancashire. The Fyfield family descended from the first marriage of Sir Henry Norris of Speke (fl. 1390), while the Rycote family descended from Sir Henry's second marriage."
- ↑ Norris, Henry (1525?-1601) (DNB00). Wikisource.org. Web.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)