Location: Orange, North Carolina, United States [uncertain]
Surnames/tags: Cameron Slavery Black_Heritage
The North Point Plantation was owned by Paul C. Cameron. It is unknown exactly where the North Point Plantation was located. While there are a not a lot of records available for the North Point Plantation, the Cameron family, who lived in Orange Co, NC, did have one list for the enslaved at North Point.
1865 North Point slave census
For more information see The Bennehan-Cameron Plantations page
- ↑ Cameron Family Papers https://finding-aids.lib.unc.edu/00133/#d1e9979
- Folder 3668, Volume 130: circa 1865 Southern Historical Collection, Louis Round Wilson Special Collections Library, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Michelle Detwiler and Gina Jarvi. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)