Organizational page for the North-West team of the French Roots project
- begin sorting and working on them
- Sort out place categories
- Topics - e.g. one place study, industry in a particular area, notables from the region etc.
- Free-space pages for departments of the region.
This French Roots team covers the following former provinces:
These borders are now represented by the following departments, since the dissolution of provinces in 1790:
Gabrielle (Coco) Chanel fashion designer, founder of the brand Chanel
|Province||Migrants to Canada||Migrants to Acadia||Migrants to Louisiana|
|Anjou||Category:Migrants d'Anjou au Canada, Nouvelle-France|
|Berry||Category:Migrants du Berry au Canada, Nouvelle-France|
|Brittany||Category:Migrants de Bretagne au Canada, Nouvelle-France|
|Maine||Category:Migrants du Maine, France au Canada, Nouvelle-France|
|Normandy||Category:Migrants de Normandie au Canada, Nouvelle-France|
|Orléanais||Category: Migrants d'Orléanais au Canada, Nouvelle-France|
|Touraine||Category:Migrants de Touraine au Canada, Nouvelle-France|
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Isabelle Martin and Kyla H. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)