Location: Nottinghamshire, England
Other: Nottinghamshire Sources
Nottinghamia Vetus et Nova
An Historical Account of the Ancient and Present State of the Town of Nottingham. Gathered from the remains of antiquity and collected from authentic manuscripts and ancient as well as mondern historians. Adorned with beautiful copper plates with an appendix, containing besides extracts of wills and deeds relating to charities, diverse other curious papers.
- by Charles Deering, M.D. (1695?-1749)
- published by George Ayscough & Thomas Willington, Nottingham, 1751
- 370 pages
- background: Nottinghamshire Historical Writing, 1677-1997
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- When errors in this publication are found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Deering'></span>Deering, Charles. ''[[Space:Nottinghamia Vetus et Nova|Nottinghamia Vetus et Nova]]'' (George Ayscough & Thomas Willington, Nottingham, 1751) [ Page ].
Please add your preferred citation format below, so that it may be easily copied by you and others:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)