The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
Please note the following
- Where there is more than one Convent the Convent names are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Dates are publication dates.
- Names in italics are relatives of the relevant Sister.
- Schools associated with the Convent are shown in the Convent notes.
Not all Sisters have death and/or funeral notices. Notices that actually contain the strings that have been used for searching may not have their text corrected and consequently remain "hidden".
Convent of Mercy
- Death of Bridget HOGAN, mother of Mary (in religion Sr. Mary Placid, of this congregation) 19 Apr 1913.
- Death of Michael M. HASSETT, brother of Annette (in religion Sr. Mary Gertrude, of this congregation) 21 Jul 1923. Family: Sr. Mary Patrick (Lucie HASSETT), sister.
- Death of Unknown QUINLAN (in religion Sr. Mary Finbar) 07 May 1925. Daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Quinlan, of Jancourt.
- Death of Unknown MARTIN (in religion Sr. Mary Gabriel) 28 Jun 1929. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article205024897. Daughter of Thomas Martin, of Drummond.
- Death of Daisy Helena McGRATH (in religion Sr. Mary Dominica) at St. Benedict's Hospital, Malvern 20 Feb 1937. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article11971232. Daughter of John and Bridget McGrath.