The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
Please note the following
- Where there is more than one Convent the Convent names are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Dates are publication dates.
- Names in italics are relatives of the relevant Sister.
- Schools associated with the Convent are shown in the Convent notes.
Not all Sisters have death and/or funeral notices. Notices that actually contain the strings that have been used for searching may not have their text corrected and consequently remain "hidden".
Good Samaritan Convent
Convent Notes: Associated School: St. Scholastica's College.
- Death of Mary FITZGERALD (in religion Sr. Mary Oswald) 27 Aug 1903.
Parents: B. and C. Fitzgerald, of Nackara (SA).
- Death of Annie M. HOLLYWOOD (in religion Sr. Mary Francis Jerome) 16 May 1915. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article209974202.
Death: NSW BDM - Death Reg 2475/1915 at Glebe.
Parents: Peter and Annie M. Hollywood, of Forestville (SA).
- Death of Unknown HARNETT (in religion Sr. Sylvester) 23 Apr 1930. Family: Michael Harnett, of North Unley, brother.
- Requiem mass for Mary Theresa ADDY (in religion Sr Finbar)
Wikitree Profile: Sr Finbar
Parents; Francis Addy and Theresa Hunt.
- No death notice currently available for Cecilia Daley, in religion Sr. Mary Agatha.
Wikitree Profile: Cecilia Anastasia "Sr Mary Agatha" Daley SGS
Death: NSW BDM Registration No. 15901/1966
Parents: Richard Daley and Anne Cassidy
Sibling:"Sr Mary Philomena"