The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
Please note the following
- Where there is more than one Convent the Convent names are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Dates are publication dates.
- Names in italics are relatives of the relevant Sister.
- Schools associated with the Convent are shown in the Convent notes.
Not all Sisters have death and/or funeral notices. Notices that actually contain the strings that have been used for searching may not have their text corrected and consequently remain "hidden".
Good Shepherd Convent, Leederville
- Death of Bridget HEALY, mother of Ellen (in religion Sr. Dorothea, of this congregation) 13 Jul 1917. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article1635682, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article154369945. Daughter of Edmund and Bridget Healy. 2 sisters also nuns in other congregations.
- Death of Unknown FLEMING (in religion Sr. Mary Clare) 27 Sep 1938. Daughter of George and Annie Fleming. Note: no found on St Bedes List.