The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
Please note the following
- Where there is more than one Convent the Convent names are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Dates are publication dates.
- Names in italics are relatives of the relevant Sister.
- Schools associated with the Convent are shown in the Convent notes.
Not all Sisters have death and/or funeral notices. Notices that actually contain the strings that have been used for searching may not have their text corrected and consequently remain "hidden".
Convent of Mercy
Convent Notes: Lilydale (present spelling) was formerly Lillydale.
- Death of Unknown KELLY (in religion Sr. Mary Stanislaus) at St. Vincent's Hospital, Fitzroy 16 Dec 1908. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article169903827
- Death of Unknown GREENE (in religion Sr. Mary Veronica) 28 May 1919. Daughter Michael and Jane Greene, of Killarney (not sure whether Vic. (near Port Fairy) or Ireland)?
- Death of Johanna MAGUIRE (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Patrick) 16 Mar 1927. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article3843863
- Death of Mary O'SHEA (in religion Sr. Mary Alacoque) 22 Feb 1937. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article11971668
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)