The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
Please note the following
- Names are listed by State then by place.
- Where there is more than one Convent the Convent names are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Dates are publication dates.
- Names in italics are relatives of the relevant Sister.
- Schools associated with the Convent are shown in the Convent notes.
Not all Sisters have death and/or funeral notices. Notices that actually contain the strings that have been used for searching may not have their text corrected and consequently remain "hidden".
Convent Notes: Also known as Loreto Convent, Norwood. Associated School: Loreto College.
- Death of Emily BRADY (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Sebastian) 17 Sep 1917. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article124868740; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article166983689. Daughter of Mr. Brady, of Ararat (Vic.)
Wikitree Profile: Emily Margaret "Mother Mary Sebastian" Brady ibvm
Parents: Thomas Brady and Mary Foley
Death: SA BDM Registration: 413/32
- Death of Unknown ATKINSON (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Stanislaus) 22 Dec 1920. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article210570104
- Death of Elizabeth Ellen LEE, sister of Unknown (in religion Sr. Mary Melissa, of this congregation) 04 Apr 1926. Native of Brunswick, Victoria.
- Requiem Mass for Unknown McGRATH (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Emilian) 05 Dec 1929. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article28995202; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article73787964; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article87466013.
- Death of Elizabeth McCARTHY (in religion Sr. Mary Genevieve) at Calvary Hospital, North Adelaide 17 Dec 1935.
Date of Professsion: 20 Apr 1902, at Loreto Mary's Mount Convent, Ballarat, Victoria
Parents: Thomas Statton McCarty and Jane (nee Martin) McCarthy
Wikitree Profile: McCarthy-5996
- Death of Ellen O'SULLIVAN (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Gabriel) 19 Apr 1939. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article92427421.
- Death of Joanna GALAVAN (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Raphael) at St. Anthoney's Hospital, Joslin 06 May 1939.
- Death of Unknown FIELD (in religion Rev. Mother Mary de Sales) 11 Sep 1939. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article167762160
- Death of Unknown FORBES (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Elizabeth) 01 Mar 1946. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article93157079.
- Death of Julia O'NEILL (in religion Sr. Mary Winifred) 13 Dec 1948. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article93211768; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article167722822.
- Death of, and Requiem Mass for Unknown McDONALD (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Stanislaus) 10 Oct 1951. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article130353863; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article93865093.
- Death of Unknown DOHERTY (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Philomena) 22 Mar 1952. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article93870610; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article167082548.
- Death of Unknown BAKER (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Francis Joseph) 10 Nov 1952. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article93927990.
Wikitree Profile: Lorna Lisle "Rev Mother Francis Joseph" Baker ibvm
Parents: Frederick Baker and Leila Mary Phillips
Death: SA BDN 790/6234 1952.
- Death of Nora Mary BARRY (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Kostka) at Calvary Hospital, North Adelaide 11 Aug 1954.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)