The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
Please note the following
- Where there is more than one Convent the Convent names are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Dates are publication dates.
- Names in italics are relatives of the relevant Sister.
- Schools associated with the Convent are shown in the Convent notes.
Not all Sisters have death and/or funeral notices. Notices that actually contain the strings that have been used for searching may not have their text corrected and consequently remain "hidden".
- Death of Unknown CUMMINS (in religion Sr. Mary Benignus) 07 Aug 1903. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article126242991
Wikitree Profile: Mother Mary Benignus
Parents: Andrew Cummins, Catherine Lougan/Logan,
Death: NSW BDM Reg No: 10958/1903.
- Death of, and Requiem Mass for Margaret KEATING (in religion Sr. Mary Thecla) at Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Newcastle 25 Oct 1934. Also http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-page10107357
Wikitree Profile: Sr Mary Thecla Keating
Parents: Patrick Keating and Mary Ryan
Death: NSW BDM - Reg. 19416/1934 at Mayfield.
Siblings: Mary "Sr Mary Winifred" Katherine "Sr Mary Genevieve" Keating, Margaret "Sr Mary Thecla" Keating, Michael 'Brother Basil"Keating and William Keating
- No Death notice found for Irish born Martha Atkinson
Wikitree Profile: Sister Mary Atkinson
Death: NSW BDM - Reg. 19770/1942
Parents: Henry Atkinson and Mary Halewood