The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
Please note the following
- Where there is more than one Convent the Convent names are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Dates are publication dates.
- Names in italics are relatives of the relevant Sister.
- Schools associated with the Convent are shown in the Convent notes.
Not all Sisters have death and/or funeral notices. Notices that actually contain the strings that have been used for searching may not have their text corrected and consequently remain "hidden".
Convent Notes: Associated School: Loreto Normanhurst.
- Death of Katherine Monica (Minnie) TOBIN (in religion Sr Mary Ignatius) 21 Jun 1900. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article190052380. Note Loreto is spelt Loretto.
- Death of Marion Josephine FYNN (in religion Sr Mary of the Sacred Heart) 31 Mar 1902. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article139756641; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article169734603. Note Loreto is incorrectly spelt Loretto in some articles.
- Death of Mary ADAIR (in religion Mother Mary Assumpta Adair of Loretto Convent) 07 Jun 1931
Wikitree profile: Mary "Mother Mary Assumpta" Adair
Parents Alexander Adair and Sarah Bennington
- Death of Unknown BAKER (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Reparator) 05 Oct 1932. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article4501763.
Wikitree profile:Julia Ellen "Rev Mother Mary Reparata" Baker ibvm
Parents Baker and Julia M Chandley
Death: NSW BDM 17759/1932.
- Death of Mary Clare HURLEY (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Joseph Benedict) 10 May 1935
Wikitree profile: Mary "Mother Benedict Joseph" Hurley IBVM
Parents: George Hurley and Mary Hurley
- Death of Anne TAPPIN, aunt of Unknown (in religion Rev. Mother Celestine, of this congregation) 08 Jun 1949. Note Loreto is incorrectly spelt Loretto.