The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
Please note the following
- Where there is more than one Convent the Convent names are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Dates are publication dates.
- Names in italics are relatives of the relevant Sister.
- Schools associated with the Convent are shown in the Convent notes.
Not all Sisters have death and/or funeral notices. Notices that actually contain the strings that have been used for searching may not have their text corrected and consequently remain "hidden".
- Death of Frances Mahon (in religion Mother Gonzaga) 7 March 1945.
Wikitree Profile: Mother Mary Louis Gonzaga
Parents; Father: John Mahon, Mother: Elizabeth Margaret Gould Monks
Death: Vic BDM Registration No: 17225/1945
- Death of Noya BREEN (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Anthony) 08 Nov 1915. Family Death of Mary Jane BREEN, mother. See also http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article171917629; Rev. Mother Mary Eithne BREEN, sister. Native of Adelaide. Note Loreto is incorrectly spelt Loretto.
- Death of Elizabeth Frances KIRBY, sister of Unknown (in religion Rev. Mother Borgia, of this congregation) 10 Aug 1927.
- Death of Grace Agnes FORBES (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Canisius) 02 Jun 1928. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article140811273 Family: Rev. Mother Mary Elizabeth FORBES, sister. Daughter of Alexander and Jane Forbes.
- Death of Bridget HARRINGTON, mother of Unknown (in religion Sr. Mary Isidore, of this congregation) 09 Nov 1928.
- Death of Unknown HYLAND (in religion Rev. Mother Eulalia, of Loreto Convent, India), sister of Unknown (in religion Rev. Mother Eulalia, of this congregation) 14 Nov 1949. Note Loreto is incorrectly spelt Loretto.