The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
Please note the following
- Names are listed by State then by place.
- Dates are publication dates.
- Names in italics are relatives of the relevant Sister.
- Schools associated with the Convent are shown in the Convent notes.
Not all Sisters have death and/or funeral notices. Notices that actually contain the strings that have been used for searching may not have their text corrected and consequently remain "hidden".
- Death of Catherine RYAN (in religion Sr. Mary Philomena), formerly of Beechworth, Victoria 23 Aug 1911.
Wikitree Profile: "Sr Mary Philomena"
Parents: Philip Ryan and Catherine.
Death: NSW BDM Registration No: 11886/1911
- Death of John MOONEY, father of Unknown (in religion Sr. Patrick, of this congregation) 08 Jan 1916.
- Death of Unknown UNKNOWN (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Angela) 27 Jul 1925.(Possibly misprint on St Bedes DOD, newspaer given 1925 & under Srs of Charity- SYDNEY ANGELA BARRETT CATHERINE DENIS MAHER MARY 57/12/01 AUS NSW BRAIDWOOD 85/02/17 24/08/03).