The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
Please note the following
- Where there is more than one Convent the Convent names are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Dates are publication dates.
- Names in italics are relatives of the relevant Sister.
- Schools associated with the Convent are shown in the Convent notes.
Not all Sisters have death and/or funeral notices. Notices that actually contain the strings that have been used for searching may not have their text corrected and consequently remain "hidden".
- No Death notice found to date for Emily Beaumont in religion Sr Mary Catherine.
Wikitree Profile: Emily (Amy) "Sr Mary Catherine" Beaumont PBVM
Parents: William Beaumont and Agnes Southern
Death: Victoria BDM Reg: 11861/1965
- Death of Unknown BULGER (in religion Sr. Monica) 27 Aug 1904. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article111300083, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article167035921
- Death of Minnie SULLIVAN (in religion Sr. Mary Angela) 01 Aug 1907. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article45824186; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article198609607; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article10144769; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article169886223; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article169886379; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article139767036 (Vic titles) http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article45824079; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article151792290; http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article45824252 (Tas. titles). Daughter of the late Cameron Sullivan, Cameron Street, Launceston.
- Death of Clara PAYNE (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Ursula) 04 Apr 1908. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article70759500, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article10656426, Daughter of Henry and Ellen Payne, of Prahran.
- Death of Martin McDONNELL, father of Unknown (in religion Sr. Margaret Mary, of this congregation) 17 Feb 1914. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article7237865
- No Death notice found to date for Margaret Blencowe in religion Sr Mary Berchmans.
Wikitree Profile: Margaret Elizabeth "Sr Mary Berchmans" Blencowe PBVM "
Parents: Francis Thomas Blencowe and Catherine Margaret Hogan;
Death: Victoria BDM Reg: 28257/1972
Sibling: Death of Francis Henry BLENCOWE, brother of Unknown (in religion Sr. Mary Berchmans), of this congregation 18 Dec 1916.
* Niece Death of Mary Ellen BLENCOWE, niece of Unknown UNKNOWN (in religion Sr. Mary Berchmans, of this congregation) 04 Jan 1930
- Death of Michael McMAHON, father of Unknown (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Michael, of this congregation) 21 Jun 1919
- Death of Margaret Mary O'CONNELL, sister of Unknown (in religion Sr. Mary Louis, of this congregation 12 Jul 1923. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article112690242. Daughter of John O'Connell, formerly of Rutherglen.
- Death of Myra Wills SCOTT, sister of Unknown SKEHAN (in religion Sr. Mary Barbara, of this congregation) 15 Nov 1923
- Death of Susan WATSON, mother of Margaret (in religion (Sr. Mary Jerome, of this congregation) 07 Dec 1948. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article22389250