The Nuns in Australia main page has all the project information. But there are too many individuals to sensibly manage in the one Free-Space Profile
New South Wales
- Requiem Mass for Unknown DALY (in religion Rev. Mother Ethelreada or Etheldreda) 04 Jan 1922 - St. Magdalene's Retreat, Tempe - is this a convent? See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article28084578
GOOD SAMS SYDNEY DALEY JANE ETHELDREDA PATRICK MCNAMARA MARGARET 61/01/01 89/03/25 22/01/03
(Etheldreda Sister Mary 1860 1922 1922 New South Wales Deaths 1788-1945 Rockdale, New South Wales, Australia)
- Death of Unknown WINDSOR (in religion Sr. Mary) at the "Convent of the Sacred Heart, Sydney" 13 Jan 1932. Which convent of this order?
- Death of Ellen CASSIDY, mother of Sr. Margaret, of "Loreto Convent, Sydney" 25 Jan 1937. Native of Sale, Victoria. Which Loreto Convent?
- Death of Unknown D'ARCY (in religion Rev. Mother Stanislaus) at "St. Mary's Presentation Convent," (probably Lismore) 02 Mar 1934. Registration district: Wagga Wagga NSW BDM# 22713
Lismore Foundress, Mother Stanislaus D’Arcy died, 16 February 1934.
Three professed Sisters led by Mother Stanislaus D’Arcy and eight postulants opened their first school, St Mary’s, in 1887
- [http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article237199630 Sr Mary Peter, Convent Chapel Lewisham. 24 Oct 1899
- CHARITY SYDNEY Surname: ANNIEAN Sr. ANITA , Father: THOMAS, Mother: VAUGHAN ELLEN
- MERCY SYDNEY,NTH Surname: ANTCLIFF Sr. PHILIPPA, died 90/02/19; Maybe :Qld BDM 1890 C1549 Annie Louise Antcliff Richard James Antcliff Lizzie Dickinson
- No death notice found for Mary Josephine Barry in religion Sr Mary Cecilia.
Wikitree Profile: Mary Josephine "Sr Mary "Sr Mary Cecilia" Barry
Parents: Thomas Barry and Kate Fouhy.
Death: New South Wales BDM Registration No: 9981/1915
- No death notice currently available for Eileen Mary Baldwin
Wikitree Profile: Eileen Mary "Sr Mary Enna" Baldwin rsj
Parents:Matthew Thomas Baldwin and Mary Healy .
Death: NSW BDM:BALDWIN EILEEN 14450/1974 MATTHEW MARY
- Death of Mary Ann QUINN, sister of Margaret QUINN (in religion Sr. Vincent) of "Loreto Convent, Adelaide" - is this Maryattville?
May not be a religious.
- Death of Unknown UNKNOWN (in religion Sr. Mary Claude) at "St. Joseph's Convent, Hindmarsh 26 Apr 1941.
"St. Mary's Convent," Gormanston (Catholic)
- Death of, and Requiem Mass for Unknown McDONALD (in religion Sr. Sacerbe Mary Evangelist) 13 Jun 1934. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article68173664
"St. Joseph's Juniorate Convent," Newstead (Tas.) (Catholic)
Newstead is now a suburb of Launceston.
- Requiem Mass for Unknown JOHNSTONE (in religion Sr. Mary Gertrude) 23 jul 1942. See also: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article25932193
Convent of the Maternal Heart, Hobart
- Death of Unknown ERRINGTON (in religion Sr. Mary Colombiere) at Calvary Hospital, Hobart 31 Mar 1954.
- Death of Alice GAUL (in religion Sr. Mary Bernard, of "St. Vincent's Convent, Melbourne" 29 Dec 1903. Which order? probably Sisters of Charity.
- Death of Unknown WIGGINS (in religion Sr. Mary Barbara, at "Brigidine Convent") 29 Dec 1931
Wikitree Profile: Elizabeth "Sr Mary Barbara" Wiggins csb
Parents: Robert Henry Wiggins and Annie Cleary
Death: Victoria BDM: 13812/1931
- Death of Gladys Margaret FEISS, mother of Sheila (in religion Sr. Marie, of "Bridigine Convent") 30 Oct 1952.
- Death of Ellen HUNT, mother of four daughters who professed in the Brigidine Order but not locations of their respective congregations have been included 04 Oct 1954.
- Death of John HAYES, father of Unknown (in religion Rev. Mother Mary Eugene, of "Brigidine Convent") 11 Jul 1956
- Death of Mary Ann McCONNELL, grandmother of Kathleen LANE (in religion Sr. Claudia, of "FCJ Convent") 26 Aug 1938. Family: Death of Timothy Stephen LANE, brother 22 Jun 1945. In brother's death notice there is a mention of "FCJ Convent, Liverpool, England"
- Esther Marion ANGUS (in religion Sr. Mary Evangelist)
Wikitree Profile: Esther Marion "Sr Mary Evangelist" Angus
Death: Western Australia BDM Registration No: 213/75
Parents: Henry Laurence Angus and Esther Marion Mcdonald
- MERCY CAIRNS Surname: ANTHONY . Sr. GOUGH Father:PHILIP, Mother CLIFFORD MARGARET b. 86/04/17 IRE WATERFORD DUNGARVAN , Professed: 05/07/16 Died: 64/09/24
Wikitree Profile:Ellen "Sr Mary Ambrose" Arnold
Parents: John Arnold and Johanna Reardon/Riordon