upload image

Old Mount Tabor Cemetery, Maryville, Tennessee

Privacy Level: Open (White)
Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Location: [unknown]
This page has been accessed 32 times.

Located on Mt. Tabor Road across from Maryville Baptist Tabernacle Church. The Mt. Tabor Presbyterian Church was organized in 1871 at the Kidd's schoolhouse. Later in 1872, the land for the cemetery and church was given by Edmond Kid. The site is now home to the Maryville Baptist Tabernacle Church. The cemetery is enclosed within a chain link fence and is kept in good condition.

Sources

See also:



This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager to watch over it. Please adopt this profile.


Collaboration
  • Login to edit this profile and add images.
  • Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)


Comments

Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.