Surnames/tags: Parmelia Pioneers Convicts
|Parmelia 1832 to 1838 |
- Parmelia was a barque that was used to transport
the first civilian officials and settlers of the Swan River Colony to Western Australia in 1829.
- Parmelia, Arrived 16 Nov 1832 | Parmelia, Convict Voyage to NSW 1832
- Parmelia, Arrived 2 Mar 1834 | Parmelia Voyages to Australia
- (1834) March 3, Parmelia (ship), 443 tons, Gilbert master,  from Cork, Dawes, Gore, and Co. agents; 218 male prisoners, and Government stores.
- ↑ SYDNEY GENERAL TRADE LIST AS COMPILED AND PUBLISHED UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE CUSTOMS. (1834, March 11). The Sydney Monitor (NSW : 1828 - 1838), p. 2 (MORNING). Retrieved January 26, 2021