Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s
- Index to passengers who arrived in United States and Canadian ports from the 1500s through the 1900s
- edited by Percy William Filby.
- published by Gale Research, Farmington Hills, MI, USA, 2012
- Source Example:
- <span id='Filby'></span>Filby, P. William, ed. ''[[Space:Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s|Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s]]'' (Farmington Hills, MI, USA: Gale Research, 2012) year, ship, destination
- Inline Citation Example:
Available online at these locations:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)