Return to the Pennsylvania Project.
For Pennsylvania profiles that are not managed by the Pennsylvania Project, a sticker can be used to show the connection to Pennsylvania:
By using a vertical bar in the sticker template, various themes can be used as described at the Pennsylvania Sticker Template page.
There really is no limit to the combinations that can be used to show a Pennsylvania influence for your profile:
- "Died in Pennsylvania"
- "Was stationed in Pennsylvania during WWII"
- "Was married in Pennsylvania"
- "Native of Pennsylvania"
For ancestors who migrated into or out of Pennsylvania, the migrating ancestor template can be used:
|origin = Virginia
|destination = Pennsylvania
|origin-flag = US_State_Flag_Images-49.png
|destination-flag = US_State_Flag_Images-42.png
gives you this:
The US State Flag images page has all of the flags of the United States for creating migrating ancestor stickers. International flags can be found at the Flag images category page. Don't be shy to share your Pennsylvania pride and history on your Pennsylvania profiles!
There is no limit to the number of variations that can be used to tailor a sticker to fit your profile. Don't be shy to share your Pennsylvania pride and history on your Pennsylvania profiles!
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)