This page has been accessed 255 times.
Perkins In War of 1812
- Adonijah Perkins (1783-1863) Connecticut
- John Perkins (1773-1812) Vermont
- Simon Perkins, Brig Gen (1771-1844) Ohio
- [KIA] - killed in action
- [WIA] - wounded in action
- [POW] - prisoner of war
- [DOW] - died of wounds
- [DOD] - died of disease
- [DWP] - died while prisoner
- [DAV] - disabled veteran
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager to watch over it. Please adopt this profile.
Plan of Fort Meigs' and its environs : compricing [sic] the operations of the American forces, under Genl. W.H. Harrison, and the British Army and their allies, under Genl. Proctor and Tecumseh
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.