How to Join
Please contact the project leader Jillian Cartlidge or leave a comment at the foot of the page. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about one surname and the variants of that name. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
All Aboard, Italy to Ellis Island! The goal of this project is to help uncover the Petrozola Family Journey! My fathers’ father, my grandfather, was named Joseph Anthony Petrozola. He was born in 1925 and died in 1985, less than 2 years after I was born. He grew up in Brooklyn as a child (as per the census records) but I can’t help to question, if I have been overlooking the possibility of the spelling variations in the surname PETROZOLA, since I cannot trace any Petrozola before their arrival to America. Perhaps their voyage is not how I believe it to be.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Jillian Cartlidge.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Petrozola:possible alternate spelling?
- Looking for any unknown family or non family members who is willing to share any leads regarding this family surname.
- What town in Italy did they live before coming to America? North Italy or south Italy?
- Could you possibly be a Petrozola DNA relative? Share and compare with me!
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: One Name Studies WikiTree and Jillian Cartlidge. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)