Date: 5 Jun 2017 [unknown]
Surnames/tags: Peyton Payton
Surnames/tags: Peyton Payton
Profile managers: Liz Shifflett [send private message] and Tanya Jacobberger [send private message]
This page has been accessed 839 times.
- Peyton DNA is a sub-project of the DNA Project and a partner project of the Peyton Name Study.
- The Peyton Society of Virginia (PSV) organizes Peytons by "Lines". Following are the WikiTree profiles of the patriarchs of the main Lines, as identified by PSV in its Peytons of Virginia II, Volumes One and Two (2004, plus additional data edition 70 [March 24, 2013]).
- Line A, #111, Thomas A. Peyton (Peyton-115)
- Line B, Henry Peyton of Lincoln's Inn (Peyton-18)
- Line C, . . .
- Line R, James Peyton (Peyton-1056
I Have the Results of My Genetic Genealogy Test, Now What?
- FAMILY TREE DNA Payton/Peyton/Patton/Paxton DNA Projec
- If not an FTDNA test, Transfer your AncestryDNA™, 23andMe© or MyHeritage™ autosomal DNA data to Family Tree DNA and discover new matches for FREE
- Join the Payton/Peyton/Patton/Paxton Project
- Contact Dee (Perkins) Bekman and give her your pedigree if you know what it is.
- GEDmatch allows you to compare your results with results of others.
Join the Peyton Name Study - Peyton DNA:
- Post an answer to this G2G discussion
- Add [[Category:Peyton Project]] to your profile.
- Add peyton to your followed tags.
- Add your name and a note about what you're working on under Participants (below).
- For the Peyton Name Study half of the project, add your name and something about yourself in its Members section.
- Add your name to the list below, along with a note about what you're working on right now.
- Tanya Peyton Jacobberger - Project Coordinator.
- Answering questions and working to add and improve profiles.
- Liz Shifflett - Project Coordinator for Peyton Name Study
- Working on Peyton Name Study Task #1 (click here for that task list)
- Gary Williams
- Following information is from DNA Project Pages Template that Peyton DNA retained:
|Resources||Project Coordinator||Project Space Page||Notes||G2G link to Discussion|
|Peter Peyton 1843-1929 Ancestry DNA Circle||Tanya Peyton Jacobberger|
|Peyton Resource Page||Tanya Peyton Jacobberger||Yes||To Do|
- Peyton Photos - see Peyton Name Study Images
- Military sources and format
- Family Stories
- Peyton DNA testers
- DNA Project Resources Page
- Styles and Standards Help with Styles and Standards]
- Formatting Help with formatting on a profile
- Remember a lot of questions can be answered by referring to the help pages link at the top right of pages.
- What are the surname DNA page content requirements Jun 5, 2017.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Liz Shifflett and Tanya Jacobberger. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.
Tanya (Peyton) Jacobberger
DNA results links updated
posted by Tanya (Peyton) Jacobberger