Location: Pelican Lake, Oneida, Wisconsin
- Located 3/4 mi north of the village of Pelican Lake
- Pine Oaks Resort - Martha Cole
- 225 feet on Hwy 45/47, lake frontage of about 250 ft. large home, 3 cottages, and a restaurant. Rental for the two small cotages was $3 per day or $15 per week; large cottage $45 per week; home $20 per month for a year. Taxes in 1956 was $293.95.
- c.1956 sold to Catherine Devlin renamed The Pelican Restaurant and Resort.
- c.1959 New restaurant built
- c.1965 sold to ?
- c.1967 Smith's Restaurant
- Destroyed by fire Smith's rebuilt it
- ↑ Sales flyer Clintonville Sales Corp. Phone 2289 Clintonville, Wis. c.1956